This post was approved by @SilvioBerluscunni
You have found your business with @Charlie_G1? Yes!? Good, now I will say you how you will keep it make it growth. If not, don’t worry this topic is also for you.
Hi! I’m Walter, certified trainer !
Take a seat, I’ll introduce you to the Process Communication Model.
What is Process Communication?
The creator Taibi Kahler
This model was invented by Taibi Kahker, PhD in psychology and expert in Transactional Analysis. In 1977, he received the Eric Berne Memorial Scientific Award from the International Transactional Analysis Association.
The Process Communication Model (PCM)
The Process Communication is in same time, a model of discovery and comprehension of his own and others personality, and a powerful tool in communication.
This model is based on 2 original concepts:
1. There are 6 type of personality
All of us develop more or less characteristics in our life, we all have a type of personality with a basis acquired for your life and a type of phases whose determine your psychological motivation and your reaction when you enter under stress.
2. The process, the way of saying things, is much more important than the content of the message
Process Com is used for?
All the type of personalities has his own codes, language, references. All this type made their own signals when they arrive on the doorway of distress.
When you know that 93% of what we remember in a message is come from non-verbal signals and 7% come the words. It’s an important interest to know signals from others but also for us too.
This comprehension of personalities will give you the keys for developing strategies for an adapted communication, answering the solicitations from peoples and in short term, build a constructive and efficient relations
Personally, this model helped me a better understanding of myself and the people around me. It’s helped me to recognize when I start to be stressed. Plus, with this model I can now interact with my clients or recruiters more efficiently.
Example of stress:
Do you recognize someone in these cases below?
- The person made a mistake, after that she started to depreciate herself like “I’m very terrible, I really suck” and continued to make stupid mistake.
- They started to take a deep breath and a highly exhale for made a “Pfffffffff” and said “I do not understand… I try but I really don’t understand” the person seems to have a huge IQ drop and starts inviting other to do or think for them.
- A person starts to control everything and stop delegate tasks. When the person talks about something, she over details the subject.
- Another starts to impose their opinion or values, they seem to go in crusade . In general, they expects others to be perfect, asks complicated questions.
- A person who withdrawing from the relationship, look becoming transparent with no expression on the face.
- Another tries to manipulate others, ignore the rules or try to start a conflict with other.
All those comportments are the signal of persons who arrived in high level in stress
Process communication and the NASA
The process communication was used by the NASA in 70’s for the selection, formation and management of the astronauts. Until this time Taibi Kahler created a Personality Pattern Inventory who’s been statically validated.
Process Communication and prestigious users
The Process Communication Model is not just used by the NASA but also used by big international compagnies in the domains of management, team cohesion, sales, negotiations and coaching.
Example of international company using PCM:
This model is used in political marketing to make political speech. Bill Clinton used it to be the 42th president of the United States.
What is the Process Communication for?
It will allow you to identify your strengths and motivations, allows you to manage your energy, increase your flexibility and efficiency in communicating, act on your stress behaviors and make the best use of your personal talents.
Knowing what others need in the relationship. Understanding your own functioning gives you keys to understanding others.
Process Communication applications
- Personal and professional efficiency for time and stress management, public speaking.
- In the coaching it brings a great light on the functioning of the individual, to propose action plans and to allow the coach to feel listened to and understood.
- In team management with individualized and motivational management, team cohesion with the retention of your best employees.
- For the marketing and commercial relation for building a message understood by the target population, trade relation, telephonic communications with a growth of 17% of your sales with PCM.
- RH development for helping recruiting people, refine your analyses.
And the list can be longer for applicating it on the activities of:
- children …
With this formation and a little practice every day you will be able to understand your and others motivation to establish a good communication and identify the signals when you enter in stress
So I have something to say for you:
- Do you want to know the Process Communication ?
- Do you want to deepen your relationships ?
- Do you want to have fun with Process Com ?
- Jump at the opportunity, test there and you will pose your impact
- Imagine a successful team, where you will have time to think about an innovative solution
- Do you believe in the interest and value of this model ?
You want more information or you want to join me ? Come in my Telegram channel now !
(This channel is in french)