What are your favourite stocks?

Oh I see. From now on, I’ll add new posts like I already do in my journal of progress.

But what about the screenshots update from the first post ? I have to change them very often and if I detail all my process it’ll not be worth the work, or else I’ll have to make it a financial product which I think is a bad idea now. It’s a bit premature for that. What I mean is I never kept the older screenshots on my computer, which is the main support of the information.

2 Likes

Do not worry, mods can always afind a proof of what you wrote, it is just to keep like a journal of progress of your entries etc yes, do not worry about proofs about editing, but by posting 1 by 1 imo nobody could one day accuse you to edit to ‘‘cheat’’ :wink:

3 Likes

Previous entry:

• There were many new WS analysis this week but almost all of them were reiteration of their previous ones. Which can be translated by making that their targets are more and more plausible.

Latest entry :

• There were not many new WS price analysis and the targets were exactly the same as those of last week. Yet, I was a bit lost on my own graphics in TradingView, so I waited some more days in order to clear my mind from the confusion. I was a bit disapointed by MU and TESL but it’s only temporary, as we’re still in the middle of the summer. On the bright side, RIOT & MARA were making nice performances. Autumn will be great !

Stay tuned, as always !

2 Likes

Latest entry :

• Well this time I didn’t have anything to do or almost. So I’ll give you some news with the price update of today. First, last week was pretty nice for MARA & the other companies related to cryptos which isn’t a surprise. Then, we saw a nice surge to the upside on TESL, CLSK & GEVO. But be carefull because the two latests didn’t show yet any sign of recovery and this still is dangerous. It’s not too late to jump on TESL, though. And finally, we’ve met my target on NVDA and MU (I wrote a short commentary in the spreadsheet).

See you next week !

2 Likes

Latest entry :

• There wasn’t many changes this week (I surrounded them in the google sheet). It’s all about details from different WS analysts (you can find their articles with a short google search).

• PLUG = New interesting target.

• BLDP & BE = Targeted prices from Steve Fleishman (Wolfe Research) were met.

• HTBX = Targets from WS analysts were lowered in August.

• NVDA = Latest WS analysis confirms my second target (but don’t jump in right now).

• MU = 5 stars WS analyst Sidney Ho (Deutsche Bank) aims for 95$, and John Vinh (KeyBanc) 120$.

I wish you all a nice week !

2 Likes

Pay attention to the stocks next week. And the possible repercussions on cryptos…

3 Likes

Great insight ! Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Latest entry :

• There was only one new WS analysis this week and it doesn’t change anything (on NVDA). Otherwise, you can check what’s new here :
  • AI.PA = The price should bounce on the support and reach my target.
  • GEVO = We broke the pattern to the upside last week. More details on the google sheet.
  • NEL.OL = Raised my expectations for a bounce on my new first target.
  • CLSK = The premarket looks good. Is it enought to break the pattern ?
  • NVDA = Latest WS analysis aims for 235$.

Have a nice week ! :wave:

2 Likes

Latest entry :

• There were many new WS analysis last week. And a lot of things happened in the different markets. In order to summarize :
  • COIN = New positive target.
  • FCEL = New targets & price range from WS analysts. We also had a +30% pump with a high volumes peak.
  • AI.PA = The price didn’t bounce on the expected support. So I changed my target according to the break of the pattern, to the downside.
  • GEVO = I’m expecting a new rise this week. More details on the google sheet.
  • PLUG = Things could spice up this week. Find out why on the google sheet.
  • BLDP = The price is dead flat. It’s a good buy signal.
  • NEL.OL = We didn’t bounce on my first target. Even so we could still get a bounce on Monday, it doesn’t look good for me. As I’m saying on the google sheet, I won’t buy any before a double bottom is clearly formed.
  • BNGO = Here we do have a nice W bottom.
  • TESL = Two new WS analysis. One bearish 725$ and another bull claiming 1000$ price.
  • CLSK = We’re still IN the pattern. Never buy something just under its price resistance.
  • NNDM = I added my own new intermediate target.
  • NVDA = Price is slowly decreasing but it could be a bull flag. Wait for the breaking signal.

Also just for your information, the 21th of September, there will be a full moon of equinoxe. :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Hi,

You’re talking about a google sheet but I could not see/anything about it :thinking:

Thx

2 Likes

Hi Warren

When I’m talking about the google sheet, it’s always on the first post of the topic : What are your favourite stocks?

You just have to click here (screens are updated each week) :

I do hope I answered your question correctly :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes sure I haven’t npticed it thanks a lot :wink:

2 Likes