[VLOG] Journey to Montenegro

Hey guys, I’m doing a serie of VLOG about my expatriation to Montenegro with my family.

It’s the first time I’m doing this so I’m not confortable at all :sweat_smile: There is a lot to improve like language tic (“euuuh”) or improvisation.

15 Likes

Nice project !

I’ll be sure to binge watch it !

About your language tics, it will improve as you practice !

Make a nice trip !

Yeahhhhh it’s a good initiative to do vlog ! A big adventure for a big life !

I look forward to welcoming you here !

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you, man. Coming back by car in August.

Vidimose!

1 Like

J’espère te rejoindre vite ! Si ma société me dégage assez d’oseille :crossed_fingers: Pareil avec ma petite femme et ma mère :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It will be harder to pass some borders and impossible to use a photoshopped PCR test. Sadly our noses will be raped :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Quelle bande d’enc…, démocratie ???

1 Like

Why would photoshopped PCR don’t work anymore?

I’m assuming that they will check the QR code directly.

Let’s wait before worrying cause theory and reality could differ.

5 Likes

@Remi.77

English only

Please add _G5 to your username like Chick asked you

MANDATORY

ONE-LANGUAGE POLICY

All topics and messages should be written in English

Great vlog to come and hope you will enjoy it. About the document you are sharing here, don’t forget you have a world between a PDF and the reality. I crossed Europe few times during restrictions and not so much people can control the flow of cars and humans especially in summer.

When you come to Montenegro, don’t forget you only have 1 month to think about residency here so you have to open a company to have the permission to stay more than 90 days.

6 Likes

I agree but my girlfriend wants to avoid any unforeseen and so do I :sweat_smile: So we will play by the rules. About the visa, we did our passports on purpose. But I plan to open another company directly there.

I hope to meet you and the other guys to share a drink :beers::wink:

3 Likes

I can’t take these with me… /!\ FOR SALE /!\ :sob::sob::sob:

Bonus :gun:

2 Likes

DSC_0034

Well… I wasn’t expecting it anymore but that’s great :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It tooks 5 fucking months to the prefecture to deliver this passeport :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :star_struck: Have a nice week end.

1 Like