Vangelis31 / 33yo / Sports coach

Hello I am 33 years old and I am French. I just discovered the forum and I have a lot of questions.

In life I am a sports coach. I am passionate about combat sports and herbal medicine.

I am eager to understand how this muscle pc works.

Bye

1 Like

Hello @Vangelis31

ADD A PROFILE PICTURE

Before posting.

CHOOSE A DECENT USERNAME

Your username should be easy to pronounce and instil respect. Example: Oliver_G3

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Just enough, so that we understand where you come from.

• Title of your topic: username or actual name - age - sphere/job
  • Age / Activity / Material and dating situation?
  • Reason for coming?
  • Short-term and long-term goals?
  • Add your generation marker to your username

If you introduced yourself too late, you’ll stay in the current generation. It’s your fault.

GIVE A RELEVANT NAME TO YOUR TOPIC

We must know what you’re going to talk about before opening it.

Now IS good?

1 Like

So I sign up to become a better lover especially in the long run. I would like to become more enduring and perform better in bed.

I discovered the youtube channel before coming here.

I also read the book of m.chia

So that’s it, in a nutshell, otherwise in life I’m passionate about MMA. And of well being. Breathing. Sport. Food. Plant food supplement.

1 Like

Hello, I don’t find the button for a “New post” so I’m replying!

I did know JM for a long time when he was doing small funny videos with his (former?) Yogi girl, I was following French dissidence before it collapse, I’m 40yo, working in IT in Corsica. 3 young children and my Wife in Ajaccio Looking for some nationalist community Small term goal: invest (more) in real estate, stock exchange, crypto, freeing myself from salaried work. Long term goal: living in a foreign country, already done by twice (2years in Argentina and 3 in Singapore).

1 Like
  1. Latest INTRODUCE YOURSELF topics - JMCorda Forum (forumdbl.com)

2. Click New Topic up right

3. Complete your introduce step by step

Ok Thx

1 Like