The meaning of money?

Hello guys. I didn’t post for a while now, I was to busy working for 6 to 7 month straight.

I’m finally making it happening and I’m starting being financially free.

I always told myself : « I want to be financially free because I want to live my life how I want it. ».

But I just realized one week ago that I didn’t know what I wanted to do.

I now win money on a daily basis pretty easily but I don’t know what I want to do with my life to be honest.

I ordered a book called « Extreme Retirement Early ».

I don’t know what it’s worth, but I don’t have a real financial plan. I also don’t know what I want my life to look like !

That is so weird. Now that I have what I’ve been dreaming for YEARS, I am now clueless about my future.

I am even thinking about living in a van and just traveling through Europe and maybe even Asia.

I would still work and could save lots of money while living awesome experiences and discovering yourself and the world you live in.

Everybody wants to leave France and I agree with that. Why not carrying your home everywhere with you and just live free ? Meeting new people, discovering new way of thinking while still saving for your future.

I get that not all of the forum resonnate with that. Most of us wants luxury and opulent money.

This is still precarious in my mind even though I’m pretty interested in this idea. The next few days I’ll dig into it and take a decision about it. I feel like it’s worth considering.

I’m still very curious about what you guys think about this lifestyle. The pros and the cons.

If some people tried it, what was it like ?

Love and Care, Cizia

8 Likes

i don’t know if you read it, but JM corda made a book about his trip in australia which is really interesting.

2 Likes