The DBL Netlinking : How to improve your SEO easily

:facepunch: Hi Brothers, I’m Leopold.DW_G4,

You want to improve your SEO ? You want good backlinks but you don’t have money ?

I have THE KEY for you : :chart_with_upwards_trend: Netlinking :chart_with_upwards_trend:

How it works ?

If you get a link from a guy website, you give back a link to his site. With a blog or a product page, it depends on what you want.

Where ?

Edit: Join the DBL’s Site Network for free here

How many it will cost ?

Nothing, this is to get a stronger community.

:man_student: If some SEO expert have advice, write it below.

:pray: Thanks for your collaboration, love you brothers :pray:

24 Likes

I did not understand

1 Like

Hello Frank,

A backlink is a link pointing on your website,

It shows at Google that your site is interesting and trusted.

Consequently, your SEO go stonk.

Did i answer your issue ?

1 Like

Ok, i see, thanks. The difficulty will be to have a link to create bridges between these sites

2 Likes

Yes that’s why I create this topic.

1 Like

Let’s add a section “DA/TF” and organic trafic for our website.

So that we know the quality of the referring domain for the backlink provided

2 Likes

Thanks for your idea Loic, it’s done.

If you have more improvement solutions don’t hesitate.

1 Like

Very good initiative. Thank you Leopold

2 Likes

That’s a very good idea ! Thanks for this topic :wink:

3 Likes

I’m proposing to add a section for the type of netlinking (growth traffic, SEO Juice, etc. )

to be clear : As a pure SEO, I’m interested about a quality BL and not a source of traffic

1 Like

Hello Air,

What tool did you use to manage these data ?

Thanks for your idea :facepunch:

To know how good is a backlink I use Majestic. I can see the thematic, the TF and CF,

contact me in PM if you want more information to harvest BL

R

1 Like

Hello everyone,

The DBL staff and I, have decided to scale this idea to the community. Currently it is a beta, later it may become a paid service. Websites that are already registered will not pay or will have a high discount.

The benefits :

• You will be able to buy and sell backlinks in a secure way.
  • Exchanges will be triangular and will be verified by a member of the DBL administration.
  • The websites you add to the network of sites are and will remain confidential.
  • Filter, control of TF, CF, DA, DR
  • Larger databases because this service will be advertise in barracks and lives shows. The more we will have diversified website, the more the community will have backlinks.

How it works:

Register on this form

Exchanges, purchases and sales will be provided to you if they are possible within the next days.

I will do an official topic about the DBL Netlinking in the current week.

2 Likes

:clap: Hope it will help the DBL community

To people who are already registered in the previous google sheet, you need to complete the new form :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,

Can we answer to your 2 or 3 times if we have multiple websites ?

Yes of course. You can also put them on the same submit like that: your-website1.com=nicheA,keyword1,keyword2,keyword3 your-website2.com=nicheB,keyword7,keyword2,keyword4 your-website3.com=nicheC,keyword5,keyword7,keyword8

Great idea, I’ll sign up