Recruitment of a watchmaker

Hi everyone,

As you may know, the holy signet ring is already available in the shop, and a knife is in preparation …

The DBL store is currently in its infancy and aiming to promote our craftmens and allow them to offer you new products in the future …

This is why today at @SilvioBerluscunni 's request i need a serious watchmaker to create a DBL luxury watch.

contact me by private message or directly on Telegram (contact: Eric “Xeis” Schottey) if you’re one and interested by the project.

Thank you for your attention and we look forward to working with you

Best regards, Eric

14 Likes

Hello Sir,

I’m interested, What are the links to the products ?

Thank you Best Regards,

Vincent G2

1 Like

Hello,

My best Friend is a professional Jeweller in Geneva and work for the brand Patek Philippe He have lot of talent and even create a Swiss mechanism few years ago If you are interested about his profile, I can introduce him to you, send me a DM and I will give you the contact :slight_smile:

Have a nice day

Hello And thank you for your answers

I received a lot of proposals following JM’s message

And I created a recruiting group on Telegram …

On this project, I rely on Pierre’s expertise watchmaker by profession.

̂We have to analyze the technical sheets of several watches in order to know what is achievable and to understand our needs …

I will keep you informed right here

Have a nice day

@Protocole

MANDATORY

ADD A PROFILE PICTURE

Before posting.

CHOOSE A DECENT USERNAME

Your username should be easy to pronounce and instil respect. Example: Oliver_G3

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Just enough, so that we understand where you come from.

• Title of your topic: username or actual name - age - sphere/job
  • Age / Activity / Material and dating situation?
  • Reason for coming?
  • Short-term and long-term goals?
  • Add your generation marker to your username

If you introduced yourself too late, you’ll stay in the current generation. It’s your fault.

1 Like