Quentin_G5 / 24 years old / Sales Representative

Hello,

It is with great pleasure that I join the DBL community.

My name is Quentin, I’m 24 years old, I have been in a relationship for a few years.

After completing a DUT in marketing techniques in Nancy and a Bachelor’s degree in sales in Lyon, I worked for two years as a sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry. My missions were: field and telephone prospecting, presentation meetings and closing.

Selling is a good opportunity, it is difficult, it requires relational skills (active listening, empathy) but it allows us to leave our comfort zone, adapting to each interlocutor, it forces us to study the psychology of the customers. There were no prospects for advancement in the company, so I decided to leave this position to find new opportunities and leave communism before the civil war.

I read a lot of books and listen to podcasts on different subjects like personal development, sports, entrepreneurship, sales, philosophy etc.

I love fighting sports, the challenge, I did shotokan karate for 3 years. I have been practicing bodybuilding for 6 years and English boxing for 2 years. It allowed me to get discipline, increase my self-confidence, and the taste of the effort.

I discovered JM and DBL a few months ago, I found myself in the state of mind, the discipline, the search for excellence, which is exactly what I am looking for.

DBL is a great opportunity to advance personally and professionally in my projects, by meeting and working with people who have similar goals and the same values.

Short term goal:

• Find a source of income (business or salary) allowing me to leave France before March 2022 (Swiss, Poland or in another country).
  • Have a very good level of English in expression and comprehension
  • Start stock market and cryptocurrency investments.
  • Develop my network, increase my skills in sales, marketing, management, influence.

Long term goal (5 years):

• Be at the head of a company allowing me to be financially free while managing a team
  • Start real estate rental investments.

Thank you for your time,

Kind regards

Quentin

6 Likes

Welcome bro

2 Likes

Thank you @STARK_G5

2 Likes