Pareto.G5 - 21 - Copywriting - Media Buying - Influence Marketing

Greetings,

My nickname on here will be Pareto, as the well-known Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto.

I am in the digital marketing space since 2018 and it started to pay off in 2020 by doing dropshipping with Facebook Ads.

I have experience in Media Buying, Email Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Direct-Response Copywriting, and Virtual Assistant Management.

Now looking for a stable income as a Freelancer, I’ll still be launching new business ventures, and am in the process of D2C brand creation.

Joined DBL silently in January, so I guess I’m a G4 (correct me if I’m wrong), even though I never participated in the forum before.

I am already expatriated in a western country. Looking forward to flying to Eastern Europe in the next few months.

If anyone needs a copywriter or influence marketer, just let me know as I am currently available for some tasks or projects, I am experienced in these roles.

I have marketing experience in English and I am fluent in it for many years now, so if you want to expand to international markets, I can help with that for sure.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to bring value and develop my professional network here.

I stay available if anything, just DM me or reply here so we can share contacts.

With much appreciation for taking the time to read through,

Sincerely,

Pareto.G5

7 Likes

Indeed, switch G4 to G5

Welcome to you