Nicos - 29 y.o - R.E Asset Manager

Good morning everyone,

I’m 29 years old and I live with my fiancee in Ile-de-France near Paris in a house we’ve just bought in a peaceful area.

I work as a manager of the real estate assets of my company.

Our cumulative salaries are 3K € + 2,2K € / month after these communist taxes.

The reason for my arrival on DBL was determined by the following observation: I am no longer welcome in my own country - insecurity, monstrous taxes, curried by a permanent disrespect from medias and the leftists (80% of the population?)-.

With my wife, we want to build a family, but in Soviet-Frankistan I’m afraid of what will happen to the children.

It feels good to be able to talk to a community of brothers who are going through the same thing.

My short term goal is to learn how to do business online. My long term goal is to make enough money to be able to expatriate my family to a country where we are welcome.

Have a good day.

EDIT: I forgot to write that I have skills to:

• Audit des baux commerciaux/professionnels - utile pour les gars de DBL en France qui louent ou détiennent un commerce ou des bureaux (ayant le fond ou les murs). + Renégociation des conditions locatives.
  • Consulting sur la logistique pré-exploitation entreprises/commerces lors d’installations/déménagements ainsi que sur l’aménagement de locaux.
  • J’effectue depuis quelques années ces missions pour une société multisites de 3000 personnes.
  • … Sorry for the french writing, I had to be as precise as possible.

See you guys

7 Likes

Edit your post instead of replying to yourself :wink:

Alright ! Sounds good to me

Welcome on board