NEED HELP /!\ How to get a prostitute in France?

Salut les gars,

je vous explique ma situation: j’ai commencer à aborder des filles dans la rues il y a quelques jours , je date une fille de 31 qui veut clairement ma bite ( on va aller chez elle , et elle est très ouverte … d’esprit ) :wink:

Le problème je suis jeune et toujours puceau , j’ai une idée pour ne pas trop faire de la merde avec la fille que je vais date : aller voir une prostituée ( Paris)

J’ai besoin d’aide , quel serais la meilleure solution pour aller voir une prostituée dans Paris ? Je vais dans les bois en mode clochard ou bien faire ça dans un appart ? Merci de votre réponse

Hello guys

I explain my situation , i started to abord girls in the streets few days ago , i dated a 31 years old girl that i met in the streets ( we will be to her home , and she clearly not just want to drink wine in you know what i mean :wink: )

But the problem : i am a young virgin guy ,but i got an idea : find a prostitute before the date :slight_smile:

but i need help guys , how could i get a prostitute in france ( Paris).

Thanks for the help

1 Like

Hi bro,

Prostitution is illegal in France. We can’t tell you how to do something blameworthy by the law. The forum could be legally threatened by that.

Look at one of the Slivio’s topic about prostitution : Le guide francophone de la survie prostitutionnelle

Have a valuable and nice day !

4 Likes

WHO ARE YOU …?

And

NO OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT

Stay within the limits of your local legislation. Keep that in mind when talking about prostitution and drugs, for example.

CLOSED :lock:

3 Likes