Meet up Tallinn

Hi guys. I’m in Estonia until 6 April.

If estonian members want to take a coffee with me it’s possible.

My telegram is Fabien_G3.

See you.

6 Likes

Hello bro’s. I’m freshly DBL member. I’m Graphic Designer, young Freelancer specialized in visual identity creation and also doing visual communication consulting. Actually acquiring Webdesign and UI Design skills.

Yesterday I took the serious decision to live in Estonia-Tallinn. So now my goal is to earn money quickly to join faster my DBL bro’s. Because for the moment I can’t even bring my mother to the restaurant …

This is why I’m writing you here. I need your help bros ! Please, make me work ! I work hard and good. Not afraid of working because I love my job, my passion !

I’m a sympathic 41yo man searching guys like me to be a more normal guy than the “UFO” i am in France…

So if I could help it will be a pleasure to work for/with a brother !

Sincerely regards.

My telegram : Cyma_G5

Julien aka. Cyma

4 Likes

Hi, register on this form => Become a Freelancer | DBL Shop :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope you will be contacted.

2 Likes

Hi @Kapkan-G1, Thanks a lot !

2 Likes

Hi Fabien,

Are you available this week ?

Remi

2 Likes

Hi Rémi.

Yes I’m in Tallinn until 28th June.

Are you in the estonian telegram group?

2 Likes

No ! Can you give me the link of the channel ?

2 Likes

Ask to Gaël to add you.

2 Likes

Thank you Fabien ! Last but no least, 4 Gaël are on place. Who is the right one?

2 Likes

@Gael_ldr

2 Likes

Please add “_G5” at the end of your nickname.

1 Like

Hi guys, Is it possible to join the Estonian telegram group ? I’m not yet in estonia but I plan to go and live there as soon as possible.

2 Likes

@Cyma_G5 @Remi_DTDV_G5

Your request has been transferred

Wait for any feedback

2 Likes

Hi,

I will be in Tallinn on Tuesday the 22nd of June. I am currently traveling around Europe to find a new home country.

Could you please add me to the Estonian Telegram group ?

Thank you :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m in Estonia from a month now, I’m on the way of creating my society and start to make money (I hop so). Except the few people I met in the hostel where I’m living, I don’t now anyone and i would meet some people in business stuff because even if I’m motivated I need to learn a lot and I feel a bit lonely. I saw there is an Estonian telegram group, is it possible to join?

I’m surprised there is not that much topic in the Estonia section, do I miss something? Thanks for your reading.

I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

Hi guys

I just read this discussion and i’m also interested for join estonia group telegram and meet you in Estonia, i think that i’m going to tallinn in september/october …

My telegram @Maxxx_g5

Max

3 Likes