Maxime_Clergeau_G5 - Nutritionnist and Fitness coach

Hello everyone !

My name is Maxime, 24 years old, working as a fitness coach in a small gym next to Perpignan. In addition, i work as an online coach and dietetician since 3 years, making some pocket money. I actually make most of my money on “5euros.com” right now, since I did the “Protocole 27” formation, and I sell food plans, fitness plans and some PDFs.

I follow JM since 2018 and I consider him as a mentor because his videos helped me apply a lot of discipline in my life. I owe him a lot and I regret coming into DBL just now.

The reason of my arrival is that I’m more and more concerned about the situation in France, and I want to develop myself even more on a digital way in order to expatriate in a couple years. I’m actually stuck in France for the moment with work and with my girlfriend that wants to stay close to her family.

I have a lot of projects to do in the health industry and I know that everything can’t be done alone, so I would love to partnership with some of the DBL members and create some powerful life changings products to sell and do affiliation with !

As a short term goal, I would like to go above the 2500€ per month. As a long term goal, I would like to create some quality formations and products in the health industry, in order to helps thousands of people.

I’m happy to meet you all. Thank you for your time, and see you soon.

6 Likes

Alright

Sounds good to me

Welcome !

Thank you !

1 Like

Nice to meet you, I did Bayesian too :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing ! Bayesian is a great formation that i would recommand to everyone interested in nutrition & sports sciences :slight_smile:

We’ll talk about it with pleasure :smiley:

2 Likes