Marion_G5 - 25 - SNCF Agent

Hello everyone !

I’m Marion, i’m 25 years and I work at sncf this wonderfull communist company where I am the voice and I make sound announcements. I live with my boyfriend in France in 95 near Paris, for the moment.

If I have join the DBL community it is because i am more than a slave. I am ambitious who only wants the best and that starts with salary independence.

Now, I plan to build my business online. I am still in the process of thinking and hesitate between Dropshipping or E-commerce. When I will manage to make a good living from my business, I want to move to this magnificent country that is Russia and of course always continue to develop my business.

20 Likes

welcome

3 Likes

Alright !

Welcome to you

2 Likes

Hi Marion,

Im from Sarcelles and I perfectly understand your needs of freedom.

Wish your ambitions come true.

Welcome!

5 Likes

Hi @Niko.R_G2, Sarcelles this beautifull city where people are so disciplined and educated… I live in Pierrelaye. Thank you, I also wish you the best !

3 Likes

Marion, I don’t want to worry you (I may be a bit paranoid), but be discreet about your employer until you don’t need it anymore! Remember this forum is easily available and your colleagues are not your friends… So if I were you, I would edit my message.

Apart from that, welcome, Marion!

7 Likes

Hi Marion, Welcome among this forum and working + ambitious people! I agree with Mathieu, protect yourself :wink: Have a nice week-end

3 Likes

Hello, I have already think of it and I’m fine with it. They can do nothing to me and I don’t think they would come, and even if they see any videos of DBL, I doubt they will share the same idea of our community. Moreover, I didn’t know how describe my job title. Unfortunately, I thougt to write another job title but there is only one railroad company in France.

I really appreciate your advice and your kindness, thank you !

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for your advice and kindess to all ! Have a nice week !

2 Likes

Welcome and nice to meet you !

2 Likes

Thank you, me too !

2 Likes