Major ORACLE

ENG :

Hi guys, here is the presentation of my product/course « Major ORACLE » (Fr :point_down:)

The idea behind this product is to bring a solution to the constant overflow of data, articles, and informations on the web , which can lead to missed opportunities (and we all know that opportunities = money to be made ).

The product in itself is composed of :

• An access to a well-designed and optimized platform which contains 12 years of my work : hundreds of trustworthy and verified sources of information in various domains (crypto of course, travels, discounts)

• A video explaining step by step how to use the platform

• A tutorial on how to add your own sources, create your own categories, etc

• A case study on how to use this tool for crypto, and make some very interesting operations, very fast.

I’ve been asked a lot to create this product because some of the calls I made on upcoming cryptos (on my Telegram channel) were coming from this tool.

Currently the product is at 89€

There is a 50% commission for the affiliated seller (DBL ONLY).

Here is the link to the product : https://formations.nolimits-inc.com/major-oracle

You can send me your e-mail to register or get more information right here : hello@nolimits-inc.com

Regards.

FR :

Salut les gars, voici la présentation de mon produit/cours " Major ORACLE "

L’idée derrière ce produit est d’ apporter une solution au flux incessant de données, d’articles et d’informations sur le web , qui peut conduire à des opportunités manquées (et on sait tous qu’opportunités = argent à se faire).

Le produit en lui-même est composé de :

• Un accès à une plateforme design et optimisée qui contient 12 ans de mon travail : des centaines de sources d’informations de qualité, vérifiées, et ce dans différents domaines (cryptographie bien sûr, voyages, réductions)

• Une vidéo expliquant pas à pas comment prendre en main la plate-forme

• Un tutoriel sur la façon d’ajouter vos propres sources, de créer vos propres catégories, etc.

• Une étude de cas sur la façon d’utiliser cet outil pour la crypto, et faire des opérations très intéressantes, très rapidement.

On m’a beaucoup demandé de créer ce produit parce que certaines des « prédictions » que j’ai faites sur les cryptos à venir (sur mon canal Telegram) provenaient de cet outil.

Le produit est actuellement disponible au prix de 89€

La commission pour l’affilié est de 50% (Uniquement pour les membres DBL).

Le lien affilié est le suivant : https://formations.nolimits-inc.com/major-oracle

Vous pouvez m’envoyer votre e-mail pour vous inscrire ou obtenir plus d’informations ici : hello@nolimits-inc.com

La bise

(Validate by SLV by mail)

6 Likes

Hi everyone, I bought this product 2 weeks ago . And I can say now that i’m totally satisfied . I use it every day to find faster some opportunities in different stuff .

Every time I used this program I find something interesting and without loosing a lot of time .

For me it’s an essential program for all investors , entrepreneur or simply people who wants to save money .

Thanks .

2 Likes

Hi @Antho_Major_G3,

I think a presentation video of the tool could be very interesting.

In fact we don’t really know how the platform work and is designed until we have seen it.

I could be interested in this tool, Have a good day, Tom

2 Likes

I agree with Tom, put at least some screens about the UI and some results :slightly_smiling_face: