Kevin - 32 yo - doctor, nutrition coach, programmer (deep learning)

Hello, my name is Kevin and I am from Switzerland.

I have been a doctor since last year (not yet started a specialty). I am currently in Paris to do research in deep learning applied in neuroimaging.

At the same time, I am training as a nutrition coach. In a few months, I could offer you my services for all things related to weight problems or eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, …) or simply to have a super clean diet.

In my spare time, I try to use my deep learning / machine learning skills to create prediction models in trading or horse racing.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, brother

If you’ve subscribed to DBL then please add _G5 to your username :slight_smile:

1 Like

Modified

1 Like

Welcome Kevin_G5,

Do you do any work with social anxiety disorders?

Thank you,

Sky

1 Like

Just theoretical knowledge during my medical study and some months of medical rotations in psychiatry

1 Like

I see. And is that a “MD” you have after your name (medical doctor)? Or is it something else? What did you major in? What does it mean when you say: “I have been a doctor since last year (not yet started a specialty).” Does that mean you are still a student, or did you graduate and receive your MD degree? Also, if you are curious as how to effectively treat social anxiety, in about two weeks, let me know… naturally, of course.

1 Like

It is because my english is very ugly :sob:

I have graduated and now i’m taking medical reseach to receive the MD degree in some months (the way to receive the MD degree is different compared to the US). I will start a speciality next year (radiology).

1 Like

I think your English is pretty good, Kevin. Yes, the procedure to obtain an MD degree is different, as you said. I wish you the best of luck in all you do. Bye for now. – Sky

1 Like

I assume you are not the Kevin behind @Dr_Duracell

1 Like

No

1 Like