Ivan Gilou - 23yo - 3D Student

Hello brothers,

My name is Ivan Gilou, I’m 23 years old and live in Paris. I’m currently in my 3rd year bachelor student in a computer school in Paris. Today I am working on 3D software like photoshop, after effect, Maya and Zbrush and I invest in crypto currency.

My main reasons to join DBL are first, to escape the hell pit of France and to move to eastern country.

My short term goals are to move away from France, and to find a job in Bulgaria. My long term goals are to start an online business and explore others Eastern country (Poland, Estonia, and Russia) to find which Eastern country fit me the best and build a family in.

My current objective of my futur expatriation plan are to increase my English level who’s essential for going in eastern country and increase my softwares level.

I’m really happy to join a community of proud and serious people and I hope this will push me to give my best for the community.

Sorry for my bad English I really need to improve it.

Hope to see you soon on the other side.

4 Likes

Okay

Welcome to you !

1 Like

Hello Ivan,

Welcome brother!

3D is an awesome world, it’s now up to you to change your life’s texture :wink:

I’ll be moving to Bulgaria in some weeks, expatriation is the best move you could do!

Focus on your goals and never give up!

Wish you the best,

Tony

2 Likes

Thank you Tony for this warmful welcome.

Whish you the the best too in Bulgaria and I hope to see you soon on the other side :grinning:.

Good luck and congratulation for your expatriation.

2 Likes

Anytime!

Appreciate it, Take care brother!

2 Likes

Hi Ivan and welcome

1 Like