If you like hardcore music, you have to read this ➡

Hi everyone, my name is Clement and my artist name is Grakatek. I’m going to share with you, with Silvio’s agreement, my musical universe.

My style of music is varied, I compose to this day: Hardcore, Hardtek, Minimal Techno, Electro and why not other styles in the future :upside_down_face:

Music allows me to express myself, my universe is rather soft and fat at the same time, which allows me to express my being in front of this crazy world.

To give you an idea of my skills, I’ve been working for two years on a mastering software called Fl Studio, while being self-taught. Music has become a passion, that’s why I decided to deepen my knowledge by training for sound design / mastering etc… I am still learning, but I would be happy to use my knowledge to help DBL members with any kind of musical work.

For those who are interested in my work, here is my soundcloud link :arrow_right: Grakatek | Free Listening on SoundCloud

8 Likes

Hi bro,

I like your content. Good job !

Keep up the good work :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you bro, it’s motivating ! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

hey Clement , nice work !

i can feel some inspiration from infected mushroom in your work, not complaining tho !

like tsires said, keep up the good work

cheers.

2 Likes

Nice, Clément !

I’m making some music on Ableton for fun during some of my breaks. I’m more into tribe, mental and acid music, I’m pretty sure you see what I mean :wink:

You’ll find me on SoundCloud under the name “Émile”.

Keep working hard !

2 Likes

Thank you Baptiste, indeed it’s another world :laughing:.

Thank you again for taking the time to listen and comment on my creations.

1 Like

Hi Emile, of course I know ! :grinning:

These are equally exciting styles.

I had a look at your profile and I like what you do !

2 Likes