Help DBL to find US influencers

Hello guys,

DBL needs your help. We are searching for US influencers in politics and business.

The influencer can be survivalist, doing expatriation, speaking about politics, business coaching, …

If you know some small or middle influencers from the US put it here below with :

• Name

• Contact email

• Youtube channel link

• Web site

Example :

Thank you.

7 Likes

To answer your question, I would propose this guy:

He was one of the most influential people in the 2016 American election. He doesn’t talk about politics too much as of now because… Well, Biden, you know… And Bitcoin is up!!!

His YouTube channel had several thousand videos, almost 1 million subscribers, and more than 1 billion video views, and was “canceled” several months ago. His first YouTube video was uploaded in 2007 I reckon.

The guy is actually Canadian, but his audience is mainly the US.

Now, for the big question: Is it a good idea to expand DBL to the US?

:white_check_mark: The positives:

• The number of DBL members could grow
  • Some American members could bring us some interesting knowledge, especially about business/marketing

:x: The negatives:

• The quality of our community could decrease
  • The quality of life in the Eastern European countries, where DBL is focused on, could decrease with the arrival of American people
  • While asking ourselves if WE want to bring some American guys into DBL, we forget to ask ourselves if THEY would like to join us, and if so, WHY?

Why do I say that?

Well, I know those guys pretty well, from the inside. Not only my current business targets primarily the US and I visited the country, but I also happened to have several family members who live there. From my mother side, I had an uncle and his wife and children who lived in Texas (they came back to France some years ago). From my father side, almost everyone lives in the US, especially in Utah (they are Mormons).

Let me be very straight here: American people are crazy. I’m not joking. The craziest Mormons in my family still warns me about the craziness of the other Mormons, who are way crazier than they are. And you could make the argument that the Mormons, while being completely fucked up, are certainly some of the least crazy people in the US.

And their craziness is contagious: look what is happening to West European countries. From where do you think the influence is coming from, mainly? Arab countries? I don’t think so. I don’t see French people going to the mosque. But I do see French people going to McDonald’s. And they start to think like Americans people do.

The destroying aspect of that influence is precisely targeted at what makes us, European people, European: our culture, our heritage, our history, our true roots.

I’m fully aware that many DBL members don’t understand that, as our community is focused on business and work. We don’t discuss culture. After all, we end up here because we need money (and a safe environment too). But if we want something that really works on the long-term, something we would be proud of in our old age, something we would be happy to transmit to our children (the ones we will make with our beautiful East European women), we have to take this aspect into account. Because transmission IS culture!

Our children won’t inherit from us our landing pages, our dropshipping stores, or even our current strategy to keep our Facebook business account.

This is what JM Corda says on Telegram today:

“DBL : not only businessmen, we rebuild our civilisation”

And this is exactly what I’m talking about here.

So why do American people destroy our European culture? Simple: it’s because they don’t have any! Don’t believe me? Think about that: what are some of the most important things for an average American guy? McDonald’s? Rap music? Baseball? Cm’on!

Maybe you’re thinking,

“Oh, but DBL will not get those guys, of course! We are an elite group, we will only recruit the best guys, the most competent, the most intelligent ones”.

Well, let me tell you: the best guys in the US are currently working in some communication agency in New York and are paid VERY well to write the discourse of the government’s representatives of this world. So if Joe Biden, Boris Johnson, Emmanuel Macron, Angela Merkel, and the others are telling their people EXACTLY the same bullshit and imposing them EXACTLY the same stupid laws, it’s because some extremely intelligent and competent (and also completely mentally fucked up) US guys are writing it for them.

That is why the most dangerous of Americans ARE also some of the most competent ones!

The average Joe in the US is a good fellow (in the bottom of his heart). He is somehow fucked up because of all the bullshit the SYSTEM puts in his brain, but if you take him in a good environment, if you tell him that his competence and experience are appreciated, but his craziness is not, he could change (maybe, and if he is not on drugs).

Competence and intelligence are NOT equal to good mental health.

That is why I have to warn our community on the risk we take on opening our gates to American people.

What can we do to extend DBL?

Why focusing on the US? There are plenty of other countries in Europe where the problems are pretty similar to France: Germany, The UK, Italy, Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark

There are a LOT of very good guys in all those countries who are

• Competent (they could bring some real opportunities to DBL)
  • Having a European culture (they could bring some interesting perspective, some depth of judgment, some future to the children)
  • A good mental composition (and I also mean, on a more spiritual level, they are really good people)

The obvious and the not so obvious

In South Africa, there is a white community and these people are suffering a lot at this moment. The South African whites are essentially farmers, but a number of them are businessmen. This country was such a great country not so long ago, but is becoming more and more a shithole country you have no idea. And developing business in such environment is extremely difficult.

Of course, because of the racial aspect of the situation, no mass media is talking about that!

Why not expand DBL recruitment to South Africa? These people have an enormous energy, and a desire for life. Their competence is enough to be able to survive in the harshest of environment. They could bring us some interesting ideas, perspectives, and their capacity to adapt should inspire us. More and more South African whites have the desire to relocate themselves to another country, but they doesn’t really know how and where… Does that ring a bell somehow?

So, you really insist of helping those Americans!

Knowing American guys, they will NOT move to European countries, especially on the East. And this is maybe best for us, as I explained just above.

The first thing to understand here is that the USA is, for the American citizen, what European Union is for us. Indeed, the situation can be dramatically different from one state to another. Portland is not Denver, New York is not Fort Worth.

So American people, if they move, are going to move to another state. The US is a big country, with vast territory, and a lot of room. If you don’t like the kind of people around you where you are, it’s actually pretty easy to find somewhere else in the US where you will find the kind of peace and quiet you want to have.

And for the very few American people who are REALLY committed about leaving their whole freaking country, well, they will certainly consider Canada, and maybe Central or South America.

So, from here, you have basically 2 options:

• Make a special section in DBL where American guys would be recruited and where they are proposed the option to move to another US state, or to Canada, or another country on Central or South America
  • Inspire some American fellow the idea of creating his own community, taking DBL as an example, and that would be focusing on helping American people and coping with their own specific problems. These two communities would be completely independent from each other, but would communicate, and why not doing business together.

My personal opinion is that the second option would be the best. But it’s just an opinion, of course!

Bye for now! :grinning:

5 Likes

To answer your question, I would propose this guy:

Presentation:

What We Believes:

Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society — language, religion, class, ideology — it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism.

American Renaissance

American Renaissance was published as a monthly print magazine from October 1990 through January 2012. All back issues are available here. AR has had a web presence since 1994, and we consider AmRen.com to be the Internet’s premier race-realist site. Every weekday we publish articles, podcasts, videos, and news items from a world-wide race-realist perspective.

2 Likes

a Quebec identity youtuber

1 Like

The Economic Ninja. 101k subscribers, 12 922 037 views, Frequent Poster, Short Vids.

Financial Survivalism. Doing all kinds of affiliations.

Crypto, Gold , Silver, VPN, Trezor & so on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOuP7ygJSo3qEV8VoUITbhA