Ghost customer

Hi guys, I made my first sale a little while ago, but the problem is that I can’t even send the product to the customer. (I don’t have any information about the customer only his IP and card code).

On my test of payment with stripe, I had my email address, my home address. So I counted on stripe to collect the information.

I also have a mailchimp that doesn’t collect information on the order page.

I wonder if adding mailchimp + stripe on the order form could not cause problems?

I use FROG, STRIP, MAILCHIMP

I sell infoproduct with an upsell dropship.

1 Like

Sorry i can’t help mate, i never did any sale from frog or that type of tool, i am full shopify for the moment… Try to locate the customer with the IP adress maybe, if he is not ordering from his office you’ll be lucky.

2 Likes

Don’t move the money for now to avoid a refund. Try to contact him or let him contact your support. If he’s stupid it’s his fault.

2 Likes

Add your email adress at the bottom of your salespage so that the customer could contact you.

If he does, ask him the last 4 digits of his card, and check your Stripe dashboard to see if it matches.

Regarding the few informations that you have, you can’t do much more (unfortunately)

2 Likes

thanks for your time guys, i have disabled/ractivated stripe and mailchimp, is like magic it works, i can see the new payment.