Get Ubersuggest for life at only 64 €

Hello guys,

For those interested in SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). I made you a little tutorial to get a lifetime subscription at a lower price on Ubersuggest.

By following the procedure, you can get it for only 64 euros !

Ubersuggest is one of the best SEO analysis tools on the market. I therefore advise you to take advantage of it.

Good business to everyone :muscle:

(Silvio has given his agreement for the topic)

19 J'aimes

Wonderful, thanks a lot.

1 J'aime

Thank you !

1 J'aime

Be carefull it’s a limited plan. It clearly says that but I missed it. So I contacted them and here is their answer.

Thank you for your email.

About the $99 LifeTime Plan, it’s not a normal pla n and totally different from the regular $290 Individual LifeTime Plan. It’s what we call a retention plan when a user is about to cancel an account.

With this plan, you ​will get fewer things and one of them is that you can only add 1 project/location, track up to 25 keywords, and crawl 150 pages among other things.

To be honest, that plan is not something that I would recommend to users since you will notice how limited it is, but then again, it’s directly related to your needs.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach us back at any time.

3 J'aimes

Thank you for your details Mathieu.

In my opinion the OTO Lifetime plan is more than sufficient.

I regularly do research and I have never seen the difference from the basic plan.

They say that so that we buy the basic plan, it’s in their interest.

Thanks Cedric,

Just subscribed.

1 J'aime

Thank you !