Frog Tech is shit

Oh yeah?

What about this?

This is an NFT webpage I created to try out the platform.

• Completely optimized with mobile
  • Scrolling animations
  • Page loads super fast
  • Gifs add movement and grab attention
  • All you have to do is replace the images

You can view the whole page here:

https://my.frog.tech/614773edc8333

All it takes is a little effort and creativity.

If someone from the frog.tech team sees this, feel free to turn this into a template. I want this amazing community to use it.

If there are NFT developers/artists here, I’m open to propositions :slight_smile: PM @alextlux on telegram

PS: sorry for the title, it was to grab your attention :slight_smile: If you see this it means it worked!

11 Likes

Very clever your putaclic lol. It works because I have come here… to discover your so beautiful new website! Amazing and promising project! It rocks! Do you have a newsletter, something to stay informed because forum… well I have few time :wink:

3 Likes

No newsletter yet. Something to consider. Thank you for your positive feedback

1 Like

Waou ! Congrats for the work ! FrogTech seems definitely stable and powerfull.

1 Like

@AlexT_G3

Hey, I have a question about the sniping post. Do you have to wait until liquidity is added to the contract to do this before you hit the Write button? Or can you really just do it, and once liquidity is added, it will sit there and go through? Thank you!!

1 Like

Woaw it seem look so real ! That’s look really great, very professional, i thank it was real NFT before read your entire post. Fuck, you grabed my attention… well done !

1 Like

1- Avatar picture

2- Add G3 after your username → Tor_G3

@AlanB_G5

Please use an English corrector

1 Like

Done. Also is there a Telegram group for this?

1 Like

… ??

For this forum maybe? Alex_GB said "find me on Telegram @alextlux, but didn’t know which telegram group to find him in or how to search for him? Thanks

1 Like

Hi Tor,

That was my personal telegram if you want to reach out to me.

If you’re interested in nfts and shitcoins, I am currently working on a coin that will launch soon.

Feel free to check it out here:

1 Like