Chat room for EOVO members

Hi guys,

On my side I was also planning on real estate investment.

This is still in line but I stumbled on what’s called “Real Estate Tokenization”.

This new way of investment using smart contract and the Blockchain is mindblowing.

I think that with a bit of willingness and a lot of hard work, we could pull out a very descent project for the community and beyond.

I leave you here a link for you to get acquainted with the topic, don’t hesitate to dig deeper !

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ps: Warren you rock man !

8 Likes

Similar project but french made :

Seems pretty good too, tokenization is not there yet though but it’s def on the roadmap.

cheers

4 Likes

Hi Scar

A guy on Major discord mentioned these guys for the Tokenization process.

&

It seems after scooting a bit on the website, that they are responsible for all the RealT tokens.

https://realt.co

Really the future !

4 Likes

By the way, for those of you who have a server at home i got a bash command line that gets your balance on linux :

get on your sheet → file → publish on Web → only the sheet that you use → copy the link and insert it below

wget --no-check-certificate -q -O - 'YOUR_LINK_HERE&output=txt'  | xmllint --html - | sed -n '/Total Balance at last update/,$p' | head -2 | tail -1 | sed -E 's/.*;(.*)/\1/' | cut -d'<' -f1

you can then write it to a html file or a dashboard or whatever

5 Likes

Hi Warren

Hope you’re doing good. Any news sir ? Hope the V.2 transfer doesn’t give you hard time.

Cheers

6 Likes

Soon yes, just no news to be released if not sure of too quick and then modified after 2 days.

Everyone has a big list of key things to do and finalise the coming days and weeks so just stay tuned and a bit more patience :wink:

6 Likes