Cédric / 24 yo / Junior Web Developer

Hello everyone! :wave:

My name is Cedric, I am 24 years old and I am currently a Junior Web Developer. I want to join the DBL community because I want to move abroad in the next 3 - 5 years.

Short terms goals :desktop_computer: :airplane:

The expatriation will not be for soon, I have goals in computer development requiring me to finish my studies. Indeed I want to become good, very good.

The next 3 years will be dedicated to my evolution in this field and will also allow me to know which branch of programming I want to specialize in. For the moment, I am very interested in 3 branches: VR, AI, and the Blockchain.

After these 3 years, I would like to find a company in the specialty I would have chosen and become an expert.

When I will have obtained a satisfactory level, I wish to start my own company in a country corresponding to me.

Long term goals :house: :family_man_woman_girl_boy: :money_with_wings:

• To become an expert in my field and constantly improve myself.
  • To build my life (House, familly, childrens) in a pleasant environment
  • To have my own company and to make it grow as much as possible.

Thank you for reading

4 Likes

Are you kidding? I hope not.

The French communism come from the will to mediocrity.

How do you want be “good, very good”:

1. in an outdated system (“studies”)
  2. in a euro-gulag with people that push you to be a crap
  3. without your head because of terrorism

If you’re wanting in France to get out. You could get trapped forever.

How could you explain to your kids that if they get raped with the police complicity, it was because you was too dumb to move your ass?

When you will be assaulted by Arabs, will you reply “sorry I’ve studies to have”?

Do you understand than if school open, when you’ll go in the Muslims streets to go to your communist education camp, you’ll be in death danger?

For the last one, you’d try to join the crypto dev barrack but warning: to get in this barrack, one shall prove that one’ll have learnt everything in few months, that one is determinate.

1. The studies are purely technical and will allow me to have very solid bases in order to direct me towards all the fields that interests me. I don’t see how these studies can be outdated
  2. I have a very clear objective, no matter what my environment, it will not change what I want to achieve.
  3. It’s a risk I’m willing to take to achieve my goals

I plan to have children in a nice environment, so not in France, so I would have no excuse to give them since if I am in France, they will don’t exist.

I understand and have no problem with it. You can’t change your life without taking any risks

Pretty interesting, I would check out what they are offering.

Thank you for your answer and your point of view !

1 Like