Cavalier de Pique_G3 30 y/o Analyst

Ave all !

C :spades:|Cavalier de Pique, 30 y/o, from the Atlantic Pyrénées.

Living now in Varna :bulgaria: on the edge of Dionysos and Ares. I arrived in February with my pick up, my Iron Age surfboard on the roof and my motorcycle on a trailer

:white_check_mark: :speech_balloon: :us: • Former expatriate in Africa • Former oil & gas chemist • :compass::arrow_right: IT salary job

Way of life : Occasional sport shooter • Easy rider • Iron Age surfer • Neon Rocker • Cold shower • No fridge • Olympic spiritual identity :eagle::zap::classical_building: By the way, is there a better allegory than Zeus for “Per Amor Dominationis” ?

References : Minuit, l’heure du Sacre - Vincent Vauclin • Nietzsche, l’actuel - Julien Rochedy • Jack Donovan • Richard Cooper (YouTube/ Entrepreneur in car) • Piero San Giorgio • Bernard Lugan • Hellenic mythology

Let’s be “Invictus” :wink:

1. SITUATION • Employee • Dating a local girl, to be continued

2. WHY AM I HERE • This community seems congruent to Nietzsche philosophy and the Furia Franceze • I see pedagogy and constructive mood • I want to be surrounded by the best

3. SHORT TERM GOALS • Take Bulgarian lessons • Strength, Courage, Mastery and Honour • Strengthen my salary situation and improve my level • Achieve the reorientation in IT • Help the community

4. LONG TERM GOAL • Strength, Courage, Mastery and Honour • Provide a professional mastery • Improve my liberty on that level • Build an European family with the best French legacy

5. WHAT I CAN PROVIDE • Miscellaneous help for expatriation, for those who can have a bit of autonomy

6 Likes

Ave !

Welcome in the community !

Please replace G3 in your nickname by G4 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you ! Correction done.

By the way, I’m currently on monthly subscription for the forum. I would like to transit to “ad vitam aeternam” subscription. On which email do I write ?

1 Like

I mean Cavalier.DePique-G4 not G3 :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, I’m currently on monthly subscription for the forum. I would like to transit to “ad vitam aeternam” subscription. On which email do I write ?

I am not sure but contact dbl@jmcorda.com

Correction done. Thank’s for the email !

1 Like