Buy real estate with Crypto in Montenegro

As investor and entrepreneur in Montenegro, I’m always researching the best options to offer liberty and to face the goulag options we can receive from the West. Some of you already know the Montenegro as a libertarian country, and I’m giving energy for all entrepreneurs here who can share these values to keep a country with a liberty next to 100% to live, to invest, to grow.

In this topic, I’m going to share some offers in real estate in the best areas from the country with the possibility to buy with Crypto.

To have more information on Montenegro, you have access to many content with the main topic in the Montenegro Section, on my Youtube channel or even my Telegram.

About Real Estate market in Europe, you can see the Montenegro is at the highest level if we combine Buy-To-Let rating and Gross Rental Yield according to the globalpropertyguide.com

Here I have three studios for sale and soon I will have a beautiful apartment with two rooms in the residence with a lift and a private parking.

This one have 17m² and cost about 45K€ (Bitcoin/Etherum/Monero ok)

Video visit available, just PM me.

Next one in the same residence is about 22 m² + terrace of 8m² 65K€ Bitcoin/Etherum/Monero ok)

These studios have a great location, beach about 5 minutes walking, restaurants, bars, markets very close and Porto Montenegro one of the biggest yachts marina in the world with the luxury village is only about 2 minutes in a car.

Right now Roman Abramovich, president of Chelsea FC is in Porto Montenegro with his yacht Eclipse (Length = 162 meters).

New offer available in crypto with a studio next to the sea.

Studio apartment 25m² + 9m² mezzanine-loft + 12m² private patio. Ready-to-move in, on the ground floor with a private patio.

58 500€

If you wish to invest and to earn money with a renting activity, I can provide you a management service to do this for you. This studio, you can rent it for 300€/month (without charges).

The residence is located in Tivat, 1km from the center of town and 1.5km from Porto Montenegro super-yacht marina.

In the price you see, is included:

• I help you for the all process in French from the beginning to the end
  • visit with you
  • assistance for the payment
  • signature at the notary office
  • administration process
  • answer to your questions
  • possibility to open a contract for you for electricity, water and what you need to live or to rent

Long life to crypto and :montenegro:

35 Likes

Those little studios are relly nice !

Thanks @NikoMontenegro-G2 !

3 Likes

Wow, it looks really great ! The studios are super clean and very well located !

I’m glad to hear that cryptos are used as a money.

Long life to crypto and :montenegro: !

2 Likes

Wow prices are really interresting for a such great location with sun , see and good lifestyle .

Yes it is. Good value for money if I we compare what we can have on the market with this amount of money.

Today I share another offer with real estate you can buy with crypto, today the price is about 58 500€. :montenegro: liberty or nothing :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The renovation is top! On the other hand profitability level I find it light in the long term in the prices that you give. In short-term rental, however, it can be interesting!

2 Likes

Hi Frank,

Please translate you message to English

1 Like

@NikoMontenegro-G2 Such a good topic ! It’s so nice and energizing to meet professional and solid men like you in DBL community. By joining the horny midgets lovers army, I made the right choice. Thank you

1 Like