BIG-Onche_G4 - 28 - Influencer/conditioning coach

Hey guys,

I am 28 years old Belgian guy working as an “influencer” (yeah me too I don’t like this word) in the French-speaking fitness industry and I am also a conditioning coach (I help some people to get in shape for bodybuilding contests). I follow JM for 2 or 3 years now. A few months ago I messaged him. We talked a bit and he invited me to DBL in order to build some of my big projects with the community, so here I am!

I have short and long terms goals :

• Increase my productivity by fully applying JM’s courses in order to create my products while being fully active on social media.
  • I need to get out of Belgium or France in order to regain some freedom of speech and be fully myself again on my mains social media.
  • I need to improve my English (I’ve never followed one little English course) I learned mostly on English-speaking video games, videos and websites. So I know that I make mistakes. I need to improve to the point of getting traffic from English-speaking countries and sell my products in English.

It’s a pleasure to be part of the community, and I hope to help out! See you soon.

92 Likes

Bienvenue M’Fi!

1 Like

Jean-Onche is among us! Shit is about to get REAL.

Welcome, Musclay!

7 Likes

Welcome big guy !

1 Like

Welcome you didn’t mistake you are at the right place .

1 Like

Welcome! I’m from Thonon but I didn’t have the chance to meet you during the TNT Deadlift challenge. :muscle:

Glad to have you with us! :+1:

1 Like

Welcome Jean-Onche !

It’s great that you joined the community !

Force et Honneur !

1 Like

I felt DBL’s spirit when I received your recent emails! Welcome to the community BigJonjon :smile: Glad to see you here!

3 Likes

Welcom among us Jean-Onche le Musclay !

Glad to have you in our community !

2 Likes

Welcome Jean-Onche! You rock, no doubt you will achieve your goals plus you will find full support here. Wish you good luck in your endeavours and btw your English seems quite decent already. Cheers

2 Likes

After the JVC forum, the DBL forum, a logic pathway, welcome to the community and good luck for your projects !

4 Likes

Welcome in DBL Jonjon. It’s a big pleasure to have you there!

2 Likes

Welcome in the Family :wink:

A big respect for everything you already accomplished by yourself !

This is the way :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow. I register on JMC’s community forum and the first new guy I see is Jean-Onche. This is a beautiful omen. Welcome here, and glad to see you again! (We have e-met already on JVC a few years ago.)

2 Likes

Oh man, this is awesome. I enjoy your content a whole lot and CONTRAC as much as possible when needed with your voice in my head :muscle:t2:

Glad to know you are with us, and glad to know you are looking to extract yourself from the commie hell hole that is Belhium

Welcome, I hope you’ll feel at home here.

2 Likes

Welcome Jean Onches Glad to see you here.

2 Likes

Damn ! Welcome big jonjon ! If you want some help for your digital marketing i would be glad to help you for free

2 Likes

Welcome here ! I remember watching “les chroniques musclés” when I was still working in a shitty job. It gave me strength and determination. Thanks bro.

2 Likes

What a great surprise :ok_hand: welcome in DBL !

2 Likes

Thank you all for your messages ! See you soon :muscle:t2:

3 Likes