Aslino's Diary - Working for freedom

New Diary Entry - 2021/09/12 & 13 : Two rather productive days.

The past 2 days have been rather productive.

I finished all my thumbnails for my 5euros profile + the banner.

I’m ready to launch everything the 15th.

I didn’t take care of my orders.

Weekly report

This week, I gave myself 3 objectives which were, by order of priority:

1. Improve my 5euros profile :white_check_mark:

Everything’s ready to be launched on the 15th: first new designs, new text and new offers for my main service. All I have to do now is post it on 5euros.

1. Improve my quality of life :x:

I had big difficulties to take back a good life schedule this week. Moreover, I still can’t go to the gym since I need to get vaccinated a second time + wait 1 week after that before being able to.

1. Take care of my orders :white_check_mark:

This week, I only earned 29€ since I’ve been working on my profile.

Next week’s tasks

1. Take care of my orders. I’m ready to fully take care of those this time. I have 3 orders at the moment, and I’m about to receive more during the week.

2. Improving my life schedule. It’s been around a month since my schedule is fucked up. I have to persevere and take care of myself more.

3. Post my 5euros profile update on the 15th. Let’s see how my statistics will rise after my update.

So, tomorrow, I’ll take care of at least 2 orders.

See you tomorrow!

7 Likes

New Diary Entry - 2021/09/14 : A rather productive day.

Today was a rather good day of work.

I took care of 1 order which is now over and made some changes on my new 5euros banner.

I’m currently waiting my payment.

I managed to take back a good sleep schedule yesterday. I’m sleepy, so I’m going to bed soon.

Tomorrow, I must publish the update of my 5euros account and take care of at least 1 order.

See you tomorrow !

4 Likes

New Diary Entry - 2021/09/15, 16 & 17

09/15: A rather productive day.

Wednesday has been a rather good day of work.

I made some last-minute modifications before posting and updated my 5euros profile.

You can see the new design of my profile by clicking here.

Sadly, I once again let go of my sleep schedule. And I’ve started feeling the effects of it.

09/16: A not productive day at all.

Yesterday, however, wasn’t a good day of work.

I didn’t take care of any order.

Instead, I’ve been taking care of my apartment and I tried to sleep at the good time once again… I failed.

09/17: A rather productive day.

I took care of 2 orders. One of them has been delivered.

Also, I received a new order for a 5euros thumbnail on the platform.

Moreover, I made some research about some digestive issues caused by my broken sleep schedule. The results really made me want to stop sugar for a while. If I continue to eat and sleep the way I did right now, I could’ve seriously become diabetic.

So for now, I’m stopping most of it.

I finally told my mom that I intended to travel a bit last year this evening. And she supports me. She may piss me off sometimes, but I’m definitely lucky to have someone like that as a parent.

So, tomorrow, I’ll take care of 1 to 2 orders and brainstorm about what to do next.

See you tomorrow!

3 Likes

New Diary Entry - 2021/09/18 : A rather productive day.

I took care of 2 orders and made my brainstorming.

I thought about what to do next, today.

What comes out of this brainstorming is that I have a lot of possibilities.

I could learn web design or code, finish my design masterclass, create a Telegram and even a blog for my diary, create a LinkedIn account for Wavinci, propose new services on 5euros or try to bring value to other communities on the net in order to have more potential clients in the future…

I’ll make a choice in the following days. But I think I’ll develop my project of exporting this diary out of the forum to see if I can earn money using it.

So, tomorrow, I’ll take care of 2 orders and follow Aurélien Amacker’s free course about how to live and earn money using your blog.

See you tomorrow !

6 Likes

My turn to say that it’s to earn money :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

New Diary Entry - 2021/09/19 : A rather productive day.

I took care of 2 orders, delivered one of them and finished another. I earned 65€.

I also read a bit of Amacker’s ebook about blogging, which gave me some more ideas. I read a quarter of the ebook for now, and I was glad to see that Aurélien talked about most of the ideas I had at first in his product.

I’m not sure to do it for now, but his project, which I called the Diary Project, seems definitely interesting for me.

Weekly report

This week, I gave myself 3 objectives which were, by order of priority:

1. Take care of my orders :white_check_mark:

This week, I finished one order and earned 65€.

This month, I earned 529€.

1. Improve my life schedule :hourglass_flowing_sand:

I started really improving it, but it’s too early to tell if it’ll be effective on a long-term view, so the objective’s not completed.

1. Post my 5euros profile update on the 15th :white_check_mark:

The update has been successfully posted. For now, the results seem to be very promising.

Next week’s tasks

1. Take care of my orders. I received some orders last week, which means I have to get the job done for my customers!

2. Improve my life schedule. I’ve been doing rather good this week, I’m starting to have a better schedule, but that’s not enough. I’ll continue to improve my life schedule this week!

3. Prepare and post my mid-term report. I won’t hide that I wasn’t very focused on those goals, since I recently reviewed and improved the way I was giving myself objectives that I could reach. But I’ll have to fix new goals, with new deadlines, and see what I can do for the end of the year.

The end of the year… It’s true that we’re really reaching the end of this year.

I’ve made a lot of progress so far, but that’s not enough. I have to work even more to travel next year!

So, tomorrow, I’ll take care of 1 to 2 orders and continue reading Amacker’s ebook.

See you tomorrow!

5 Likes

New Diary Entry - 2021/09/20 : A rather productive day.

I took care of 2 orders, delivered one and finished the other. I earned 41€.

I didn’t read Amacker’s ebook tonight, I’m rather tired, so I’m quickly going to bed.

About my schedule, it’s going better and better for now. Rather that making a huge change in one shot, it’s best if I just take my time to fix it.

So, tomorrow, I’ll take care of 1 to 2 orders and continue read the ebook.

See you tomorrow!

3 Likes