First of all, is there already one of you living around Bali ?
Or am I the only DBL member here for now
Help would be appreciated to gather all required & useful information here.
Especially about Visa & Tax Level about Business / Investments / Crypto…
And Of Course also about VIP Women, you know what i mean
#WIP - Work In Progress
Hello Brothers ,
Yes, even as a regular White French guy :
I did not choose to expatriate to East Europe.
Which is definitely one of the best choice for a Better Life. I love Estonia where I’ve already been.
I will try my best here to explain why i’ve choosed Bali as my New Home
- Based on my experience : I’ve been living in Indonesia around 5 months this past year.
Of course, I warmly recommend you the #46 DBL Live about Indonesia :
1 - Why Indonesia ?
I captured myself all the pictures you will see here.
More pictures here
Sunrise & Sunset at Gili Meno - Tiny Island Close To Bali (2 hours of from Bali)
Komodo - One of the Best National park where to Dive in the World. (2 hours from Bali)
1.1 - Indonesia reconnects yourself with our Mother Nature.
Hiking on Volcanos / Diving / Surfing / Island Life etc.
That’s totally subjective : but I am amazed almost everywhere I go.
I feel a strong spiritual energy here, people truly respect their environment.
Earthquake / Volcano Eruption / Crazy Rainy Storm / Tough Hot Weather :
- You remember here that we are simply humans, Nature Dominates Us.
And I love this feeling personally, the atmosphere & their multiple cultures that fascinates me.
About me, Scuba-diving & FreeDiving are truly strong Passions. I also practice Yoga a lot & develop my spiritual side.
So yes, obviously my profile matches with Indonesia
1.2 - Huge Country with so many cultures & places to discover.
How can you get bored when there are 17,504 different Indonesian Islands to visit ?
1.3 - Big Business Opportunities in Tourism Sector.
Not easy as a foreigner if you don’t have true local friends or family there.
I start to have strong & trustful network here. Especially thanks to my future wife, she is Balinese.
So don’t worry, I already have great opportunities for you, thanks covid, if you are a potential Investor
2 - Why Bali ?
Here a short Video Presentation about Bali around Area :
2.1 - Perfect for Digital Nomads
So many Digital Nomads here from all around the world. You will find great coworking spaces where you can meet people and start Networking for instance.
Denpasar Airport is convenient + Only 2h30 of plane from Singapore :
- It means it is cheap & easy to travel around Asia and the World from Bali
2.2 - Very Cheap
You can survive here with all you need from 500-600€/month quite easily.
With 1000€/Month you can already enjoy a very confortable life with Restaurants etc.
Some Details about Budget Expenses
- Nice Accommodation for less than 400€/month around Denpasar - And Even less if yo go to remote places. Now i am staying at Canggu : Ayok Stay & Surf
Room with King Size Bed / Shared Kitchen & Swimming Pool / Ocean at only 10 min walking
Canggu is nice place where you can networking and found great places / restaurants.
- Tasty & Healthy Indonesian Food - Start from 2-3€ / day - so less than 100€/month - for 1 Person.
- Boat and Planes Tickets also Not expensive to move around.
A domestic one way plane ticket is around 50 to 100€ - Bali Komodo for exemple.
Boat ticket around around 10 - 20€. - Denpasar Gili Islands or Nusa Penida for exemple.
2.3 - Confortable & Chill atmosphere
You can do whatever you want as long as you respect local cultures & all people. Nobody gonna judge you or stare at you, even if you do weird or unexpected stuff.
Important : Men & Women here are not Brainwashed by « progress ideology »
: 3 - Recap
Positives Aspects about living here :
- Beautiful & Peaceful Island Life Style
- Cheap for Nice Accommodation & Healthy Food
- Perfect for Digital Nomads with Online Business
- Good Business Opportunities in Tourism Sector
- People here are not Brainwashed by « progress ideology »
- Crazy Hot Weather => Tough Life will make you Stronger
- Wifi or Mobile Data issues time to times depends where you are.
- 80%+ of the population is Muslim : But that’s quite okay here. This % really depends on which island you go : Absolutely 0 Issue because of this community on Bali for instance.
As Always, Thanks for Reading & Take Care
Thomas / @Toto_evd
For those who want to know more about my personal current situation in Indonesia,
I’ve just made a recap yesterday :
- to get a Work Permit Visa and then a KITAS (Residence Card) as soon as I can.