Ajaxio / 40 yo / IT

I did know JM for a long time when he was doing small funny videos with his (former?) Yogi girl, I was following French dissidence before it collapse.

I’m 40yo, working in IT. 3 young children and my Wife in Ajaccio Looking for some nationalist community, giving help and tips between them.

Small term goal: invest (more) in real estate, stock exchange, crypto, freeing myself from salaried work. Long term goal: living in a foreign country, already done by twice (2years in Argentina and 3 in Singapore).

6 Likes

Brother from Corsica where Serbs received incredibles welcoming vibes during war times from people in Corsica.

Dobrodošli / Welcome brother

1 Like

Almost good

• Title of your topic: username or actual name - age - sphere/job

= Ajaxio / 40 yo / IT

My mistake, should be good now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Niko! I only know history and some Serbs guys, always with strong mindset, I’ll try to know a little bit more about Serbia and Montenegro, eastern countries might be beautiful to visit, and even more to live with family, I’ll keep an eye on it.

3 Likes

Yes, you have everything about it on the forum if you go to see in International Sections. Serbians strong mindset, yes, and our mindset is a reality, it’s not about the mindset we see on Youtube :rofl:

1 Like