I’m a big fan of nutrition, and I know a lot of you are. I’ve read a lot of books, and I’m looking for new books to read. So I had this idea: put in common all of the books we read, to make a nutrition book database, so all the DBL members know which books to read if they want to know more about nutrition.
Here are all the books I’ve read, sorted by their quality [titles are in french; I’ve put the bad nutrition books as well so you spare time if you ever wanted to read them]:
GOOD NUTRITION BOOKS
- LA MEILLEURE FACON DE MANGER, Thierry Souccar
- LA SANTE PAR LE GRAS, Dr Joseph Mercola
- GLUTEN, COMMENT LE BLE MODERNE NOUS INTOXIQUE, Julien Venesson
- LAIT, MENSONGES ET PROPAGANDE, Thierry Souccar
- LE GUIDE COMPLET DU JEUNE, Dr Jason Fung
- PALEONUTRITION, Julien Venesson
- NUTRITION DE LA FORCE, Julien Venesson
- LES DANGERS CACHES DE L’ALIMENTATION SAINE, Dr Steven Gundry
- L’ALIMENTATION OU LA TROISIEME MEDECINE, Dr Jean Seignalet
OK NUTRITION BOOKS
- CHANGEZ D’ALIMENTATION, Dr Henri Joyeux
- LE FASTING, JB Rives
- FAT, POURQUOI ON GROSSIT, Gary Taubes
- LE BON CHOIX AU SUPERMARCHE, collectif LaNutrition
- LA NATUROPATHIE FOUDROYEE, Robert Masson
BAD NUTRITION BOOKS
- MAIGRIR AVEC LA NUTRITION COMPORTEMENTALE, Dr Eric Menat, Dr Eve Villemur
- MINCIR SUR MESURE AVEC LA CHRONO-ALIMENTATION, Dr Alain Delabos
There is also « CHOLESTEROL, MENSONGES ET PROPAGANDE, Dr De Lorgeril », which is a really good book about Cholesterol if you want to read it, but it is not properly about nutrition, and more about the statines prescribed.
It is your turn now to add your books!
PS: I know there is already a subject about a book database but I wanted this to be only about nutrition.