Add your nutrition books to this list!

Hey everyone,

I’m a big fan of nutrition, and I know a lot of you are. I’ve read a lot of books, and I’m looking for new books to read. So I had this idea: put in common all of the books we read, to make a nutrition book database, so all the DBL members know which books to read if they want to know more about nutrition.

Here are all the books I’ve read, sorted by their quality [titles are in french; I’ve put the bad nutrition books as well so you spare time if you ever wanted to read them]:

GOOD NUTRITION BOOKS

• LA MEILLEURE FACON DE MANGER, Thierry Souccar
  • LA SANTE PAR LE GRAS, Dr Joseph Mercola
  • GLUTEN, COMMENT LE BLE MODERNE NOUS INTOXIQUE, Julien Venesson
  • LAIT, MENSONGES ET PROPAGANDE, Thierry Souccar
  • LE GUIDE COMPLET DU JEUNE, Dr Jason Fung
  • PALEONUTRITION, Julien Venesson
  • NUTRITION DE LA FORCE, Julien Venesson
  • LES DANGERS CACHES DE L’ALIMENTATION SAINE, Dr Steven Gundry
  • L’ALIMENTATION OU LA TROISIEME MEDECINE, Dr Jean Seignalet

OK NUTRITION BOOKS

• CHANGEZ D’ALIMENTATION, Dr Henri Joyeux
  • LE FASTING, JB Rives
  • FAT, POURQUOI ON GROSSIT, Gary Taubes
  • LE BON CHOIX AU SUPERMARCHE, collectif LaNutrition
  • LA NATUROPATHIE FOUDROYEE, Robert Masson

BAD NUTRITION BOOKS

• MAIGRIR AVEC LA NUTRITION COMPORTEMENTALE, Dr Eric Menat, Dr Eve Villemur
  • MINCIR SUR MESURE AVEC LA CHRONO-ALIMENTATION, Dr Alain Delabos

There is also « CHOLESTEROL, MENSONGES ET PROPAGANDE, Dr De Lorgeril », which is a really good book about Cholesterol if you want to read it, but it is not properly about nutrition, and more about the statines prescribed.

It is your turn now to add your books!

PS: I know there is already a subject about a book database but I wanted this to be only about nutrition.

14 J'aimes

Hi, good idea :slight_smile:

Here are mine :

(we have a few in common)

GOOD NUTRITION BOOKS

• GLUTEN, COMMENT LE BLE MODERNE NOUS INTOXIQUE, Julien Venesson
  • PALEONUTRITION, Julien Venesson
  • NUTRITION DE LA FORCE, Julien Venesson
  • GUIDE DES COMPLÉMENTS ALIMENTAIRES, Mickael Gundill et Frédérique Delavier
  • RÉDUIRE AU SILENCE 100 MALADIES AVEC LE RÉGIME SEIGNALET, Jean-Marie Magnien
  • LES SECRETS DE LA SÈCHE, Christophe Bonnefont, Willaiam Janssens

OK NUTRITION BOOKS

• LE NOUVEAU REGIME IG, Angélique Houlbert, Elvire Nérin
  • LA SANTÉ COMMENCE PAR LES INTESTINS, Scarlett Weinstein-Loison

BAD NUTRITION BOOKS

• L’ENQUÊTE CAMPBELL, T.Colin Campbell, Thomas M.Campbell
  • MIEUX MANGER PEUT VOUS SAUVER LA VIE, Dr Michale Greger, Gene Stone

I have others but they don’t only talk about nutrition

5 J'aimes

Hey Doc,

I know the topic of nutrition is complex and I know there is no « formula for all », but do you think you will ever find the time and will to create some kind of summary of what you (and why not other docs in DBL) believe to be a somewhat « general enough » guide to what healthy nutrition should be for us?

The idea would be to incorporate these guidelines to the DBL members’ power day, it would serve as one of the necessary components and tools to achieve optimal energy levels, thus to achieve our goals.

This is simply a kind suggestion: I know for a fact that nutrition can easily be over analyzed as too much information available out there tend to be sometimes more confusing than helpful. Just my two cents :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestions :muscle:t2:

2 J'aimes

WE WANT TO LIVE, Aajonus Vonderplanitz

This is a very « radical » book, or at least an original point of view that is worth reading even if you don’t believe what he says. You can skip the first part which is a story/dialogue.

1 J'aime

I wrote a first book about seduction and street pick up. My second book, the one im working on, is a nutrition book. The point of this book is to be complete, with absolutely eveything you need to know about nutrition. This of course is a huge project. Since I have other obligations, my book is taking longer than I first wanted. But it will done. And shared with the DBL members. And the quality will be there more than you except, I promise !

1 J'aime

« Et si je mettais mes intestins au repos » - Thomas Uhl

Good book to learn how to fast safely!

1 J'aime

hey guys, Somme books of my collection

START FASTING « Et si on s’arrêtait de manger de temps en temps » Bernard Claviere

WAY OF EATING « L’éloge du cru » Dominique Guyot

NATUROPATHY « La vie en abondance » Irène Grosjean

Have nice day Nico

2 J'aimes

Hi bros,

What about EAT : Chroniques d’un Fauve dans la Jungle Alimentaire, by Gilles Lartigot ?

2 J'aimes